Latest news updates reaching us has it that President Buhari yesterday presented the 2016 Budget to the National Assembly and Nigerians at large.
According to the president, the proposed budget which amounts to N6.08 trillion will help revive the economy.
While elaborating on how the 2016 budget will impact the different sectors, the president mentioned some of the plans for the education sector to include feeding of public primary school pupils and free education for science, technology and education students in our tertiary institutions.
He also said that the the Federal Government will collaborate with with states and local governments to tackle the “chronic shortage’’ of teachers in public schools across the country by recruiting, training and deploying 500,000 unemployed graduates and NCE holders to strengthen basic education, especially in rural areas.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
Tags: Free Education