First Bank Recruitment 2016 – This is to notify the general public that most importantly job seekers that first bank of Nigeria is now recruiting. This time you can apply for the post of Analyst, Performance Test.
First Bank of Nigeria – As the leading player in the Nigerian financial services sector, FirstBank has solidified itself as a brand of fortitude, strength and innovation since its inception in 1894.In the ever evolving Nigerian financial sector, our brand essence of being “Dependably Dynamic” stands firmly on our four pillars of success: Leadership, Safety & Security, Enterprise and Service Excellence.
FirstBank was rated a Superbrand in 2007, from a pool of 2000 highly graded brands in Nigeria, by the Superbrand Nigeria Council while the 2013 BrandFinance Banking League tables rated us in the top 500 most valuable banking brands worldwide and the most valuable Nigerian banking brand.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Analyst, Performance Test
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification in a related field.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job code for the role as the subject.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More