Caleb University Produces 15 First-Class Degrees as 340 Students Graduate. Caleb University will at its sixth convocation ceremony graduate a total of 340 students of the institution. It was learnt that about 15 of the graduating students will be awarded first class degrees.
This was disclosed by the institution’s Vice Chancellor Prof Ayandiji Daniel Aina.
According to him, the school has churned out graduates at five different convocations since it started operation in January 21 2008.
He mentioned that the Despite the on-going economic recession, Ayandiji said management would not be increasing its tuition.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More