Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry.
With the continued growth of the middle class and their increasing appetite for snacks and baked goods of various kinds, Graceco Nigeria limited has positioned itself to be a major player in this sector.
Graceco Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant job position below:
- The Procurement Officer is responsible for the timely procurement and delivery of high quality, low-cost products and the proper processing of assigned supplier’s orders.
- In order to carry out these responsibilities, the Procurement Office selects and evaluates the performance of suppliers
- Ensures the timely delivery of quality products at the lowest possible cost
- Participates in the selection of suppliers based on a criteria
- Verifies quantification of orders and that the required order is within the agreed budget
- Prepares purchase orders for all types of goods such as raw materials, equipment, supplies, services and asset acquisitions
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Initiates negotiations with suppliers and vendors in order to obtain best cost and lead time offerings
- Conducts performance evaluation for suppliers and vendors in order to maintain quality services
- Source for new vendors and establish business relationship
- Ensure that supplier database is up to date with all relevant information
- Liaise with store manager and receiving officer about stock levels.
- Assist in managing and following up on purchase orders
- Act as an intermediary between suppliers and Graceco, to maintain good relations with suppliers.
- Send purchase orders to all suppliers when re-order levels have been reached either via emails or by making calls once approval has been given by management.
- Follow up on purchase orders to determine when supplies would be made.
- Complies with the corporate procedures and regulations on procurement
- Conducts a comparative analysis on supplier prices
- Reviews and evaluates the performance of the suppliers
- Processes the necessary clearance documents for security department
- Ensures the proper management of procurement department operations
- Ensures the proper processing of assigned customer orders
- Write reports on purchases made daily.
- At least 1-2 years in purchasing and procurement role
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Flair for negotiation and networking;
- Ability to make important decisions and cope with the pressure of demanding targets and tight deadlines;
- Confident and mature approach;
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- Ability to adapt to different client needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships;
- Excellent standard of numeracy in order to analyse facts and figures;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates sh
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail