This is to inform the general public that the Fountain University UTME and Direct Entry Admission Forms for 2015/2016 is Out .
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates for the Screening Exercise for admission into Fountain University degree Programmes for the 2015/2016 Academic Session commencing October 2015.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
a. Candidates applying for admission into any Undergraduate Programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’level credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO SSCE AND GCE which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and any other THREE subjects relevant to the proposed course of study OBTAINED WITHIN THE LAST FIVE YEARS.
b. Direct Entry Candidates are expected to possess a good Diploma in their choice of Course (With minimum of Lower Credit) from reputable Polytechnics or Universities OR equivalent A’ Level Passes (including IJMB) in relevant Subjects.
DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO ALSO PURCHASE THE DIRECT ENTRY FORM OF THE JOINT ADMISSIONS & MATRICULATION BOARDS.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply provided there is the assurance that such results will be available before Matriculation in December, 2015.
Upon successful completion of the Pre-Degree Programme, candidates who must also satisfy the minimum score in the 2016/2017 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
How To Apply
Application forms can be accessed on the University website here: http://fountainuniversity.edu.ng/portal/admissions/apply
Applicant can pay using Bank debit card.
Bank deposit for the payment of a fee of N5,500 to any of the Branches of:
- GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC (Acct No 0035759013)
- WEMA BANK PLC (Acct No: 0121793412)
- SKYEBANK PLC (Acct No: 1790084888) in Nigeria.
Candidates are required to print out the completed online form and come along with the printed copy, the teller for payment and all credentials to attend the screening interview scheduled to hold on Saturday 11th, July 2015.
The current school fees is N341,500 for the Degree Programme. The fee is payable in two instalments of 60:40 ratio in the First Semester and Second Semester respectively. Every new student will pay N25,000 as Acceptance fee before collection of Admission letter.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail