FUAM Admission Screening Form, Cut off Mark 2016/17. The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) Online Registration for the Screening of prospective candidates for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2016/2017 Academic Year has commenced
All applicants seeking admission into University of Agriculture, Makurdi are hereby invited to register on-line for the 2016/17 academic session admission. The application must be from suitably qualified candidates who have applied to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have chosen University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
– University of Agriculture, Makurdi invites ALL candidates who choose the institution as their first choice in the just concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 marks and above to their 2016/2017 Admission Screening.
– Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only for Post-UTME Screening (service charge inclusive).
Before payment confirm that your name is in the UAM POST UTME Screening List by searching with your Registration Number. If you find your name and you wish to proceed with payment, Click Pay Screening Fee to Start the payment process.
– Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi POST-UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB Number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
– Candidates are expected to register online for the UAM POST UTME Screening exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the POST UTME Screening Registration Form available on the University website entry. uam.edu.ng/utme (follow the guidelines on the website).
– Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the form filled online from the University portal.
– Candidates will make a computer printout of the online registration from the University website and come along with it for Post-UTME screening exercise.
Payment in the Banks or FUAM website commences on Wednesday 10th to Sunday 21st August, 2016.
First generate your RRR number:
– Candidates should first visit the University website ONLY (Not REMITA website) to generate your RRR number.
– After Generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, Choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. The options are
– Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
– Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal www.uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng
– Bank Branch: Ensure that you first print the PIN generated from our website, then go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.
The screening exercise commences on, 22nd August and ends on Friday 26th August, 2016.
Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date at the carious Colleges:
– The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
– Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment.
– A coloured Printout of original JAMB result slip (the coloured result slip that contains your passport photograph on it).
– Candidates without the Filled Online Form, coloured printout of the Jamb result with passport photograph and Bank Payment Slip will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
– Bank draft and Cash payment will not be accepted.
Deadline is 21st August.
» Buy & Download Original FUAM Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail