FUGUS Admission Screening Form – 2016/17 [Post UTME & DE]. This is to inform the general public that the Federal University Gusau, FUGUS admission screening (for both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates) application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale.
The authority of Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) wishes to announce that all applicants who applied for admission into the university for 2016/2017 Academic Session, and scored at least 180 marks (for UTME applicants) and chose the University as their First or Second Choice both UTME and Direct Entry (DE),that they shall register for the Screening Exercise.
The University has scheduled its Post-UTME and DE screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session as follows:
Date: Friday 16thand 17th September, 2016.
Time: 10am Daily
Venue: Small and Medium Classrooms (Block B)
How to Apply for Federal University Gusau Admission Screening.
1. Click on http://www.putme.fugusreg.net/register.php,
2. Enter Your Jamb Registration Number
3. After your details appeared, enter your MOBILE NUMBER and EMAIL ADDRESS:
4. Select Make payment at bank
5. Proceed MAKE PAYMENT AT BANK, the website will automatically generate RRR NUMBER for you take it to any BANK of your choice to PAY N2,200 only.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail