FULafia Admission Screening Form, Cut-off Mark – 2016/17 . This is to in form all as aspirants of Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA)that the institution will conduct a screening for 2016/2017 admissions as follows:
Date: Thursday September 15, 2016.
Venue: Federal University Lafia, Take-off Site, Obi Road, Lafia – Nasarawa State
Time: 8:00 a.m.
1. Who is eligible for Screening?
Candidates who met all of the following requirements:
-Selection of Federal University Lafia as their first choice in 2016 UTME.
-UTME score of 180 and above.
-Direct Entry Candidates who selected Federal University Lafia as their first Choice.
2. Screening of Candidates:
Eligible candidates for screening should come along with the following:
-Original UTME result slip.
-Original ‘O’ Level results (if available).
-Diploma, IJMB and ‘A’ Level GCE results.
-Evidence of payment (Bank Draft) of the ₦2,500 screening fee.
3. Method of Payment:
Eligible candidates for screening should procure ₦2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only) bank draft in favour of Federal University Lafia.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More