FULafia Admission Screening Form, Cut-off Mark – 2016/17 . This is to in form all as aspirants of Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA)that the institution will conduct a screening for 2016/2017 admissions as follows:
Date: Thursday September 15, 2016.
Venue: Federal University Lafia, Take-off Site, Obi Road, Lafia – Nasarawa State
Time: 8:00 a.m.
1. Who is eligible for Screening?
Candidates who met all of the following requirements:
-Selection of Federal University Lafia as their first choice in 2016 UTME.
-UTME score of 180 and above.
-Direct Entry Candidates who selected Federal University Lafia as their first Choice.
2. Screening of Candidates:
Eligible candidates for screening should come along with the following:
-Original UTME result slip.
-Original ‘O’ Level results (if available).
-Diploma, IJMB and ‘A’ Level GCE results.
-Evidence of payment (Bank Draft) of the ₦2,500 screening fee.
3. Method of Payment:
Eligible candidates for screening should procure ₦2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only) bank draft in favour of Federal University Lafia.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail