FUNAAB Important Post UTME Notice.
This is to inform UTME aspirants of Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta who filled ‘AR’ in any of the O’ level core subjects (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) but with NECO result that they may now update their results for consideration if interested in any of the following course:
Animal Breeding and Genetics (ABG)
Animal Nutrition (ANN)
Animal Physiology (ANP)
Aquaculture and Fisheries Management (AQFM)
Environmental Management and Toxicology (EMT)
Forestry and Wildlife Management (FWM)
Food Science and Technology (FST)
Home Science and Management (HSM)
Hospitality and Tourism (HTM)
Pasture and Range Management (PRM)
Plant Breeding and Seed Technology (PBST)
Plant Physiology and Crop Production (PPCP)
Water Resources Management and AgroMeteorology (WMA)
To upload your result visit http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/loginResultUpdate2.php
Login with your JAMB reg. Number to Proceed.
Deadline: Monday, 21st September 2015.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail