The independent Corrupt Practices And Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC), has forced the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, to refund N4, 760,000 to 952 fresh undergraduate students of the institution.
The Spokesperson of ICPC, Rasheedat Adunni Okoduwa, told newsmen that 952 fresh undergraduates of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, who alleged exploitation by the school authority to the tune of N4,760,000 have been refunded their money.
According to reports, the refund is as a result of illegal extra charges levied the students for ICT training, it was also gathered that the commission was able to burst the exploitation after receiving a complaint from one of the students.
The student alleged that fresh undergraduates were made to pay additional N5,000 as fee for ICT Training despite paying N2,500 earlier for the same training.
Following this, the operatives of the Commission swung into action and investigations revealed that indeed the students were levied twice for the same training as a result of this, the Commission mandated the management to resolve this issue within a stipulated period.
The Management has since then, made refunds to students who have presented their evidence of payment.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000