This is to inform the general public that the Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, FUNAI Post UTME 2018/2019 Form is out. See the courses, cut off mark, admission requirements and how to apply.
The registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State, shall commence on Friday, 6th July, 2018 and end on Friday, 27th July, 2018.
FUNAI Post UTME Cut Off Mark
Interested candidates who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice institution in their application for admission in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and scored 180 and above are hereby informed that the University’s Post-UTME Screening Test for the under-listed programmes is scheduled to hold from Wednesday, 8th August, 2018 to Tuesday, 21st August, 2018. The screeening will be Computer Based Test. Candidates need to get the Original Post-UTME past questions of FUNAI for adequate preparation. Click here now to get yours.
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science,)
- b. Fisheries and Aquaculture
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Education English and Literary Studies
- Educational Foundations (Education Management, Education Guidance & Counseling)
- Physical and Health Education (Health Education, Physical Education)
- Science Education (Education Biology, Education Chemistry, Education Mathematics, Education Physics,)
- Vocational and Technical Education (Agricultural Education, Business Education,)
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- English and Literary Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- History and Strategic Studies
- Theatre Arts
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Economics and Development Studies
- Mass communication
- Political Science
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
NOTE: The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, take-off site while the DATE and TIME of test for registered candidates shall be communicated to them through the registration acknowledgement slip, which would be printed from the portal.
- Prospective candidates who scored 180 and above and did not choose AE–FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in any of the University’s newly approved programmes, should visit the University’s website funai.edu.ng and click on “New Programmes” for registration. Such candidates are however advised to effect change of institution/course to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB portal.
- Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission are advised to accept the offer within two weeks or shall be deemed to have forfeited the offer.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the POST UTME through the AE-FUNAI ICT Centres should visit the University CBT Centre, take-off site or Centre for Educational Services (Foundation/Pre-degree School), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki.
MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2018/2019 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2018/2019 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2018 UTME Result, O’ Level results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Registration print-out acknowledgement slip from the University website, which should indicate their date and time of test
- 2018/2019 Original UTME Result slip (not photocopy) showing candidate’s picture and score
Hotlines: 07031810065, 08173383032, 0905686810, 08061211296, 07051703777, 08067558863
Odisa C. Okeke (Mrs.)
Download FUNAI post utme past questions and answers to prepare for the exam.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships