How To Check Your Admission Status
-Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided.
-Click on “Login” to view your admission status.
ii) Acceptance Fee should be paid via Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
iii) Candidates should visit the University website for information relating to fees payable by fresh students, procedure for registration, etc
i. Log on to www.remita.net.
ii. Click on: Pay a Federal Government Agency.
iii. On the Name of MDA field: Type/Select “Federal University Oye-Ekiti – 1000134”
iv. Under Name of Services/Purpose select “PROJECT”.
v. In the description field, type in: 2016/2017 Undergraduate Acceptance Fees.
vi. Enter the amount to be paid which is N30,000.00
vii. Enter the other information i.e Payer’s Email and Payer’s Phone
viii. Proceed to Payment.
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR ADMISSION STATUS
1. UTME (MERIT/SUPPLEMENTARY LIST)
2. CHANGE OF COURSE (SUPPLEMENTARY LIST)
3. DIRECT ENTRY
After 24hrs of payment, visit Federal University Oye-Ekiti website http://portal.fuoye.edu.ng/admission/login with your Remita Receiver Reference No. (RRR) to continue your registration.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More