FUPRE Post UTME Admission Screening Form is Out – 2016/2017. The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE Post UTME Admission Screening Form is Out for 2016/2017 academic session.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) has resumed admission screening registration for 2016/2017 academic session.
Eligibility for FUPRE Admission Screening
Candidates who chose the institution as first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
How to APply for FUPRE Admission Screening
Candidates are to visit http://www.fupre.edu.ng/utme/panel/ and follow the registration steps as indicated on the portal.
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only for this screening exercise.
Candidates who had already applied for screening before it was suspended should login to their profile and complete the registration process by uploading their O/L results.
No further payment is required from such candidates. Click here to upload results if already registered.
Registration for Pre-Admission Screening will close 12.00 midnight on Sunday, 18th September, 2016.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail