FUTMINNA Admission Screening (Post-UTME/DE) Form is out – 2016. This is to inform all candidates who have applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Minna, for the 2016/2017 academic session that the University’s Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) will hold at the University Main Campus, Gidan Kwano, Minna, as follows:
(i) UTME – Monday, 15th – Saturday, 20th August, 2016
(ii) Direct Entry – Monday, 5th – Wednesday, 7th September, 2016
(i) UTME Candidates – The screening exercise will involve physical interaction and sighting of credentials only.
(ii) DE Candidates –The screening exercise will be aptitude test conducted using Computer Based-Test (CBT) platform and sighting of credentials.
• Registration for UTME candidates including those awaiting O’level results will commence on Monday, 18th July, 2016 and end midnight of Friday, 29th July, 2016.
• Direct Entry candidates will register on Monday, 22nd August, 2016 to end midnight of Friday, 2nd September, 2016.
• Candidates are advised to visit the FUT Minna website www.futminna.edu.ng for details on the procedure for on-line registration, requirements for the screening exercise and other general information.
• Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N1,500 for UTME and N2,000 for DE as University Processing Fee through Interswitch platform.
(i) Only UTME and DE candidates who selected Federal University of Technology, Minna are eligible for the screening exercise.
(ii) UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 180, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University Website.
(iii) All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English Language obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses. Any candidate who does not have these requirements is considered as an Awaiting Result (AR) candidate. Awaiting Result (AR) candidates should refer to (vi). In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma levels or Merit at NCE level.
(iv) UTME candidates who have met the minimum score of their chosen courses, but do not have the UTME or O’level subjects combination are eligible to change to any other course of which requirements are met by the candidates.
(v) Only ‘O’ level result print-outs downloaded directly from the websites of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification.
(vi) Candidates awaiting results must upload their results and other credentials for screening not later than 15th September, 2016. They must also appear for screening on the scheduled date on their registration print out.
Buy futminna post utme past questions and start reading now
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail