The the detailed FUTMINNA Convocation Statistics; as the school produces 34 First Class among the 3,505 Graduates.
The Federal University of Technology (FUTMINNA) is set to graduate 3, 505 students in various classes for the 2014/2015 academic session at its 25th convocation ceremony on Saturday.
This was revealed by the Vice Chancellor of the university, Prof. Musbau Akanji, in a pre-convocation briefing.
“We shall be graduating a total of 3,505 students. Out of this, 2, 787 will be graduating with first degrees, 220 with Post Graduate Diplomas, 464 Masters and 34 Doctorate degrees.
“In the first degree category, 34 are in First Class, 733 are in the Second Class Upper Division and 1,308 in Second Class Lower Division.
“A total of 638 are in Third Class while 74 others have Pass degrees,” he stated.
According to him, the graduands will be able to collect their original certificates immediately after the convocation ceremony.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail