In continuation of the 2016/2017 supplementary admission exercise, the Federal University of Technology, Owerri hereby invites the underlisted group of candidates to apply online:
Interested candidates who did not make FUTO their choice of University in the 2016/2017 UTME but desire admission into FUTO.
Candidates who chose FUTO but are yet to register for screening.
The following guideline applies:
i) Visit the University Website ‘www.futo.edu.ng’
ii) Click on ‘Prospective Students’
iii) Click on ‘Supplementary Application’
iv) Click on the link ‘Candidates that did not chose FUTO as their first choice but wish to apply can click on this link’
v) Enter your JAMB registration number to generate payment invoice.
vi) Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N12,500.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice
vii) After successful payment return to the portal
viii) Enter your JAMB registration number to complete the supplementary application form Online.
ix) Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
Registration commences on Wednesday 26th October, 2016 and closes on Wednesday 2nd November, 2016.
Registration for Supplementary Admission ends on Wednesday 2nd November, 2016. Please be guided as stated above.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000