This is to inform all newly admitted UTME and DE students of the Federal University Wukari that the school authority have released the screening and registration guidelines for them to follow.
Federal University Wukari Screening/Registration exercise for newly admitted candidates into various undergraduate programmes will hold between Monday 2nd and Friday 13th November, 2015. The procedure is as follows:
|STEP||PROCEDURE/ITEM(S) TO BE PRESENTED||OFFICE/LOCATION|
|1||Candidate should present JAMB admission letter and evidence for payment of Acceptance fee of the sum of three thousand naira (N3,000) for offer of provisional admission||Admissions Office(Registry Department)/ UBA PLC|
|2||Candidates are to obtain physical clearance and eligibility forms at the Admissions Office on presentation of the following:i. JAMB admission letterii. Evidence of payment for the acceptance of offer of admissioniii. All relevant academic documents or credentials.
iv. Birth Certificate/ Evidence of Age Declaration
v. Local Government Identification Letter.
vi. Passport photographs
|Admissions Office(Registry Department)|
|3||If a candidate is certified eligible, he or she proceeds to pay school fees in favour of Federal University Wukari at the Bank||UBA Plc|
|4||After payment, candidate shall then proceed to their various Faculties and Departments for Registration.||Faculties and Department|
All concerned students should follow the schedule above. Thanks
Go to School Team.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000