When is GCE registration starting? Over 12 of this website’s user asked today in the comments section. I decided to bring the information publicly so that you can be prepared to register once the registration commence.
What is GCE?
GCE is widely known for the external WAEC examination taken by private candidates in November / December. See this year’s time table here.
WAEC Registers Candidates for Schools and Private Examinations. The School Examination is May/June Examinations (SE) while the Private Candidates Examination is November/December Examinations.
When is GCE Registration Starting?
Usually, the Nov/Dec G.C.E form comes out between the middle of the May/June examination. That is by May every year. So, you have to watch out for this year. The form will be out by May and registration will last till July or August.
How to Register for Nov/Dec GCE
Registration is usually done with an authorized registration center or cyber cafe. You will be required to do biometric verification before commencement of registration. Details on the registration, fees and others can be found here.
If you have any question, ask them in the comment section below.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More
Tags: WAEC GCE