The Original JAMB Admission letter is a document that officially certifies that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in a Nigerian Higher Institution.
The admission letters currently available are admissions from the year 2004 to 2015.
It contains information about the school you were offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course.
Without this document, you cannot authentically prove to any body that you were offered admission into any higher institution in Nigeria. It is issued by ONLY JAMB, the official Educational board in Nigeria for Tertiary Institutions.
Uses Of JAMB Admission Letter
The JAMB Admission Letter is very important as it is usually required if;
1. You need to successfully complete your admission registration and clearance process.
2. You need to be approved and deployed for the National Youth Service Programme (NYSC).
3. You need to succesfully apply for a scholarship. Most Companies and Organizations will request for it.
4. You need to further your education locally or abroad.
As you can see, the document is exceptionally important hence the need to protect it and ensure that it is always available to you.
The Original JAMB Admission letters from 2004 to 2015 are currently available and ExamsGuru.Net trained staff can professional help you get it and send it to your email box, making sure you ALWAYS have it available to you anytime, anywhere.
The copy we are sending to your email box is Original and JAMB Approved and has the following advantages;
1. It is the Original Copy from JAMB and is accepted in any school or Organization.
2. It will be sent to your email box where you can reprint anytime and anywhere you are.
3. No scratch card is required for re-printing. Print hundreds of times.
4. It is always safe in your box. Even if you misplace one copy, simply log into your email box and reprint the original.
How to Obtain your Admission letter via ExamsGuru.Net
The 1st step to getting your admission letter is to check your admission status for that year to ensure you have been admitted. Once you have confirmed your admission status,
1. Make a cash deposit of N2200 (Two thousand Two hundred naira only) to very trusted agent – Ifiokobong Ibanga with the following account information
Acc Name: Ifiokobong Ibanga
Acc number: 2003316090 (Savings)
Electronic transfer is acceptable
2.After payment, inform us via my official helpline (08026529647) using sms as shown below:
[Service Type], [Admission Year], [JAMB REG. NO], [Bank of Payment], [Date of payment], [Teller No], [Email]
JAMB ADMISSION LETTER
3. Within 12hrs, your Original JAMB Admission Letter will be sent to your email permanently.
If your admission letter is not sent to you after 24hrs, please resend the above text to 08026529647. If I am unable to find and deliver your admission letter into your email, I will give you a full refund of your money, guaranteed!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000