Gov Udom Emmanuel Calls For State Of Emergency In Education Sector. Stakeholders in the country have been called upon to declare a state of emergency in the education sector to standardize quality by strengthening the institutional framework to enhance productivity.
Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr Udom Emmanuel made the call during the first matriculation ceremony of Ritman University, a private tertiary institution at Ikot Ekpene local government area of the state.
The governor noted with pride, the creativity, ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit of the founder of the institution, Senator Emmanuel Ibok Essien, saying the vision of the founder represents the
true Akwa Ibom sprit of hard work, dedication and excellence whichform the bedrock of the citadel of learning. Governor Emmanuel, who stated that education remained the greatest
investment any man could undertake, urged other great indigenes of the state to emulate the Ritman example.
He advised the students to imbibe the matriculation oath by allowing it regulate their stay in the university, stressing that such regulation would make their parents proud and reap from their investments in them.
The state chief executive described Ritman University as one of the fastest growing private educational institutions and expressed appreciation to the school’s authority for evolving zero tolerance to cultism and other anti- social behaviour.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000