How to Apply for Obong University Admission
Visit (www.obonguniversity.net) and click on ‘New Students’. Fill out the online application form and pay application fee of N6,000.00 at any of the banks listed below.
i. First Bank Plc, Obong University (Account # 2012748914)
ii. Zenith Bank Plc, Obong University (Account # 1011581876)
iii. Enterprise Bank Ltd, Obong University (Account # 1900051015)
iv. Union Bank Plc, Obong University (Account # 0040277861)
Complete your application by filling out the Bank Payment section. You will be required to supply the name of the bank and payment voucher number.
Your application will be processed by the Registry and you will be contacted via e-mail about the status of your application.
If you have previously started your online application, click ‘Modify Application’ to edit your application.
Click ‘New Application’ to start a new application.
NOTE: Candidates may be required to pass an internal screening test/interview in addition to passing the UTME before securing admission.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000