Are you looking for How to Check if you are Eligible for UNILAG Post UTME ? As at now, no one knows the real UNILAG JAMB cut off mark after the Join Admission and matriculation board came up with the new JAMB Admission Policy.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) at its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting, held on July 14, 2015 in Abuja, announced the adoption of a policy whereby candidates of universities with surplus applicants for the Unified Matriculation Examinations (UTME) are reassigned to other universities with lower number of candidates than their capacities.
According to the Registrar/CEO of JAMB, Professor Dibu Ojerinde, the policy portends two benefits:
It will be beneficial to “needy Universities” that is universities with lower number of candidates than their capacities, as this will ensure that these universities will have more candidates to admit.
Candidates will have better chances for admission in the universities they are re-assigned to, contrary to situations where they would await admission in the universities of their first choices until the admission exercise closes and they forfeit admission in that session.
This policy has been implemented with immediate effect. And is currently being used to determine eligibility of candidates to write the Post-UTME in their respective choice institutions.
How to Check if you are Eligible for UNILAG Post UTME
To know if you are eligible for UNILAG Post UTME, follow the step-by-step guide below;
- Visi here: http://applications.unilag.edu.ng/postutme/
- Type in your UTME registration number
- Type in your surname
- Click LOGIN
Only candidates whose details have been forwarded to the University by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) would be able to proceed.
If you are not eligible, you will see a message below;
Dear Applicant, You have either entered a wrong UTME number, wrong Surname, or you are not, by a new JAMB eligibility regulation, qualified for the UNILAG POST-UTME screening exercise, and JAMB may have assigned your candidature to another institution. Kindly confirm the correctness of the entered UTME number and Surname or contact JAMB for assistance. Thank you
If you see any message like that, no that you are not eligible according to the new JAMB policy. NANS has refuted this new guidelines and described it as barbaric.
Share your views below.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000