In this guide, I will show you how to read past questions and understand them very well. With this simple tips, you will be able to know the answers to similar questions if you come across them in your next exam.
Things you will need…
- Complete past questions and answers for the exam you want to write: This will help you to know the nature of the exam
- Recommended texbooks for the exam: This will help you to understand the explanation of the answer
- Jotter, and Pen: You will use it to practice the answer for proper retention of memories.
Steps to read past questions and understand them very well.
- Now start by visiting the first question in your past question.
- Give you own answer to the question. Make sure you write your answer down on the jotter and explain why your answer is correct.
- Now, visit the answer section of the past question and answers to see if you got the answer correctly.
- Even if you are correct or not, don’t worry yourself… Now
- Open your textbook to the topic that was asked in the question. Read the principles behind the topic and you will discover why the question was asked by the examiner.
- Follow these steps in all the questions for that year.
- After that, write a mock exam using the past questions. In the mock exam, make sure you follow the instructions and duration for the exam. After that, visit the answers section and mark your script. Confirm the answers with texbooks.
After all these processes, you will be able to understand the examiner’s secretes. The next time you see this type of questions again in another exam, you will quickly see the answer.
That is how to read past questions and understand them very well.
I wish you success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail
Tags: Exam Tips