PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT
-Log on to www.ebsu-edu.net as a new student and print out an invoice using your JAMB Registration number.
-Visit any of the banks as indicated in the invoice and pay the sum of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) only.
-After payment, the bank will issue you with a confirmation order number (pin).
-Return to the portal (www.ebsu-edu.net) to register the Pin and obtain your acceptance of offer of admission.
-You are given three weeks from the date of this publication to complete action on the payment or risk losing the admission opportunity.
Thereafter, you are advised to report to the EBSU admission unit from 5th December, 2016 for commencement of documentation and other registration processes with the following:
-Original JAMB Result slip
-Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
-Original LG.A. Identification Letter
-Screening Result slip.
-EBSU Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of N20,000 acceptance fee).
N/B: All candidates that are offered admission into courses different from the initial courses they applied for with JAMB are compulsorily required by JAMB to effect online change of course using JAMB website: www.JAMB.org.ng and print their JAMB admission letters thereafter.
» Buy & Download Original EBSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000