Did you choose IMT-Enugu as their first or second choice and have scored above 150 aggregate score in the just concluded JAMB-UTME 2015?
Have you who scored up to 150 in their JAMB-UTME but did not make IMT-Enugu as their first and, or second choice can also apply.
If yes, see the step-by-step guide on How to Register for IMT Post UTME 2015 below
(a) Registration commences immediately;
(b) Candidates should go to the following Banks to purchase an IMT electronic application PIN for N5,000.00 only:
* Zenith Bank Plc = Trans-Ekulu, Enugu
* Fidelity Bank Plc = Ogui Road, Enugu
* Mainstreet Bank Ltd. = Ogui Road, Enugu
* First Bank of Nig. Plc. = Okpara Avenue, Enugu
* First City Monument Bank plc = Garden Avenue Branch, Enugu
(c) Using the PIN go to www.imt.edu.ng. To fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
(d) All applications must be filled online on or before Monday, 19th August, 2015 as the window for application will close on that day.
Let us know if you have any difficulty in filling this form in the comments section below.
Share this post with friends.
» Buy & Download Original IMT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail