Latest school news info reaching us has it that the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai, has received N6 billion intervention fund from the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) since its inception.
This was disclosed by the Vice Chancellor of the University, Prof Mohammad Maiturare, when he was conducting journalists round some of the TETFund projects at the university’s Centre for Applied Science and Technology Research (CASTER), over the weekend.
The VC stated that the most important aspect of the interventions were in the areas of provision of hi-tech equipment needed for research and that TET Fund provided the school with state of the art laboratories facilities.
According to him the university usually go to other universities for research but with the various intervention from the fund, and the acquisition of the hi-tech equipment, the researches could now be carried out in-house.
He lauded the TETFund initiative and expressed his hope that the university will continue to benefit from the project.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail