Are you currently preparing for ICAN exam? If yes, download the FREE ICAN past questions and preparatory materials here.
The Accounting Technicians Scheme, West Africa (ATSWA) examinations will be held in member countries on 15 &16 March 2016 under the Council of The Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa (ABWA). The examinations will be held in the following centres in Nigeria: Aba, Abakaliki, Abeokuta, Abuja, Ado-Ekiti, Akure, Awka, Benin-City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilesha, Ilisan, Ilorin, Ikorodu, Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Lokoja, Makurdi, Ogbomoso, Okija, Oko, Onitsha, Otta, Owerri, Port-Harcourt, Umuahia, Uyo, Warri and Yenagoa.
The Institute reserves the right to transfer any candidate from his or her chosen centre to another centre.
MODE OF REGISTRATION FOR MARCH 2016 EXAMINATIONS
Candidates are required to register online for March 2016 diet examinations at the ICAN website www.icanexamsonline.org/ats using any of Pay direct, ATM Visa, Verve or Master Cards options.
Kindly note that registration for the examination is restricted to registered students of the Institute, that is, those that have been given registration numbers.
The Study Packs and Insights will be made available to candidates at the ICAN District Offices and Liaison Offices in the respective centres outside Lagos while those for Lagos centre will be made available at 82, Murtala Muhammed Way, Ebute-Metta, Lagos on presentation of a hardcopy of the Bank teller.
Candidates may also download copies of the Insight and Study Packs from our website, www.ican-ngr.org
under ‘STUDENTS’ module by a click on ‘STUDENTS’, then ‘Study Packs’ and finally the chosen subject.
DIRECTIVES FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
1. BEFORE PAYMENT: Check and Print out your Examination/Financial Status under the Student icon on the Institute’s website: www.ican-ngr.org, or directly at www.ican-ngr.org/atswa-status before effecting payment through Paydirect, Verve/Master/Visa ATM card;
2. METHODS OF PAYMENT FOR EXAMINATION FEES
a. Pay Direct: pay directly into ICAN e-Collection Account at any Commercial bank in Nigeria.
Obtain your payment Receipt and thereafter:
· Enter your Deposit Slip Number on the payment receipt
· Enter your receipt number
· Click on the SUBMIT button to generate eVoucher containing 12 digits and 6 digits PIN and
Serial Number respectively required for your online registration
· Proceed to the web address on the e-voucher i.e. www.icanexamsonline.org/ats to register for the examination.
b. Naira ATM Card: Pay online using your Naira ATM Visa or Verve or Mastercard by selecting the relevant pay type and clicking on either “Pay/View Online on Verve/MasterCard Debit Card” OR “ Pay/View Online on VISA Debit Card” following steps enumerated below:
Go to ICAN website www.ican-ngr.org/atswa-status
· Enter your Registration Number to view your Financial Status.
· Select “Pay/View Online on Verve/ MasterCard” OR “ Pay/View Online on VISA Debit Card”
(under methods of payment on financial status page)
· Click on “sign on” to set up your account or enter your password if you had set up your account before.
3. ON-LINE REGISTRATION:
v Scan a copy (JPEG format, 20kb maximum file size) of your passport photograph (white background) for the online registration before commencement of online examination registration.
v Scan a copy of your signature. (JPEG format, 20kb maximum file size)
v Complete the Online form at ICAN website: www.icanexamsonline.org/ats and click on submit.
v Print the following after clicking on submit:
i. Completed online examination form;
ii. Examination Time table, centres and their addresses;
iii. Examination offences and disciplinary measures;
iv. Examination warning to all candidates
Note that (iii) and (iv) above should be thoroughly understood and applied as appropriate.
a. Registration for March 2016 ATSWA Examinations closes at 12 noon on Wednesday, March 9, 2016
b. Candidates may not have access to the examination website after Wednesday, March 9, 2016 afternoon
c. Deferment of March 2016 examinations application will not be entertained. d. No refund will be made once examination fee is paid.
e. Candidates will not be allowed to sit for the examination at centres other than the ones indicated on their forms.
f. Application for change of examination centres will not be processed after 12noon on Wednesday, March 9, 2016.
g. Candidates are to ensure the accuracy of the information on their forms. The passport photographs
must be the true semblance of the applicants and must be of white background.
h. The signature on the registration form must be the personal signature of the candidates.
i. Any discrepancy discovered on the signature when compared with signature on the attendance sheets, dockets and answer booklets at the examination hall or marking centre will be taken as a breach of the examination rule. This shall attract appropriate disciplinary action which would be communicated to the affected candidates in due course.
j. Candidates may download the ATS Insights, Pilot Questions and Answers, Study Packs, Examination
Time Table, Dockets and other instructions from the ICAN website, www.ican-ngr.org
k. Candidates must come to the examination hall with the downloaded docket to locate their desks.
l. Candidates are warned in their own interest not to bring MOBILE PHONES into the Examination Hall, as anyone caught violating this instruction will be stopped from continuing with the examination and the paper will be CANCELLED
Candidates may seek assistance by contacting the ICAN Help Desk through the following telephone numbers and e-mail addresses: 01-2912821 (IT), 07098766969 (Reception),
08188452693 (Kemi), 08023145547 (Yemi), 07056556712 (Florence) and 01-7747660 (DL)
MARCH 2016 EXAMINATIONS FEES (Exclusive of Bank Charges of
|LEVELS||4 PAPERS||3 PAPERS||2 PAPERS||1 PAPER|
ATSWA EXAMINATIONS TIME TABLE FOR MARCH 2016
|PART I||PART II||PART III|
Processes & Systems
P & P of
Preparing Tax Computation & Returns
For further enquiries: please write or contact:
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (Annexe)
82, Murtala Muhammed Way, Ebute Metta, Lagos
Tel: 01 – 7740627, 01 – 4705336, 7747660, 7642297, and 7642298
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail