This is to inform the general public that the Institute of Ecumenical Education, IECE Post UTME Form 2016/2017 is Out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Institute of Ecumenical Education, Enugu (IECE) various programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Courses Offered by Institute of Ecumenical Education
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Primary Education Studies
- Early Childhood Education
- Christian Religious Studies/English
- Christian Religious Studies/Economics
- Christian Religious Studies/Political Science
- Christian Religious Studies/Igbo
- Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
- English/Political Science
- English/Social Studies
- Social Studies/Political Science
- Social Studies/Christian Religious Knowledge
- Political Science/Mathematics
- Political Science/Social Studies
- Biology/Integrated Science
- Chemistry/Integrated Science
- Integrated Science/Economics
- Integrated Science/Computer
- Integrated Science/Mathematics
- Adult and Non-Formal Education
- Ecumenism/Social Studies
- Igbo/Social Studies
- Physics/Integrated Science
Institute of Ecumenical Education Admission Requirements.
SSCE/NECO/GCE O’ level or equivalent certificate with passes in five subjects including English Language, three of which must be credit passes in one sitting or four credits in two sittings. Two of the credits must be related to the course the candidate wishes to study. TCII credit or merit in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the candidate’s area of specialization.
Candidates must have a suitable UTME score in the year for which they are applying for admission.
How to Apply for Institute of Ecumenical Education Admission.
You can complete the application anywhere Internet service is available. You can also complete your application and post-UTME at the institute’s ICT Centre.
HOW DO I COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS?
- First make a payment of N5,000 to Institute of Ecumenical Education at any of the following banks:
- Umuchinemere Microfinance Bank (only in Enugu): 1010201533
- First Bank PLC: 2019175771
- Skye Bank PLC: 1771161030
- Zenith Bank PLC: 1010375960
- FCMB BANK PLC: 0272293011
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB): 0128256478
Note: Account Name is the Institute’s name: INSTITUTE OF ECUMENICAL EDUCATION
- Login to our Website (www.ieceenugu.com) and complete the application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport and other required documents. Note: The documents must be in Portable Digital Format (PDF).
WHEN DO I TAKE THE POST-UTME?
You will be able to take the online exam only when the bursary department confirms your payment for admission form. To start the exam, use the username and password to login anytime anywhere to complete the screening. The result will be shown to you immediately you finish.
CAN I APPLY IF I DID NOT SELECT INSTITUTE OF ECUMENICAL EDUCATION?
Yes you can apply to the institute. Your name will be submitted to JAMB for inclusion into our institute’s pool of candidates if you successfully complete our post-UTME and the admission acceptance process.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More