We are pleased to invite applications for first year and direct entry admissions to undergraduate programmes from purpose-driven and ambitious candidates, parents and sponsors.
If you desire to actualize your creative genius, to become a National and Global Leader, to learn in a serene, secular, diverse and focused environment under the tutelage of some of the brightest and best lecturers and mentors; have 5 O’ Level credits, or A’ Level papers, approved Diploma or first degree. For Direct Entry admission, you need to register for JAMB
- OBA OKUNADE SIJUWADE COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (Medicine & Surgery, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing Science)
General Entry Requirements
- To be eligible for admission into the four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programmes, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
In addition, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September, when the new session commences.
- Candidate may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
Candidate are required to show evidence of application to JAMB
Candidates applying for admission are required to sit for UTME and obtain the prescribed cut-off marks. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian universities
Candidates who are above 22 years of age will not be deemed eligible for admission. Older candidates may be admitted under exceptional circumstances.
How to Apply
1. Prospective Students must possess the required WASC/GCE/NECO credits (Advanced level passes/first degrees for direct entry), be registered with JAMB, and pass the UTME.
2. Proceed to our registration portal at www.iuokada.edu.ng/registration.php and fill your details into the registration form provided. Note: Do ensure that you print your registration slip from the same portal after filling your details
3. Obtain a bank-draft from any reputable bank in the sum of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10, 500) only made payable to Igbinedion University Okada. The draft should be submitted at the screening centre of choice on the day of screening you chose during registration.
Accommodation is provided for all STUDENTS at the Okada Wonderland Estate.
Fees and Finances
IUO charges moderate and affordable fees. For details on payment of fees and other financial regulations, please click here
In line with our foundation principles of providing unequalled opportunity for learning and promotion of knowledge, Igbinedion University Okada offers generous scholarships towards the development of scientific research and studies in the humanities in the following disciplines: Banking and Finance, Chemical Science, Microbiology, Sociology, Political Science, Theatre Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Business Administration, Biochemistry, Physiology, and Anatomy. The scholarships are offered on merit and first-come-first served basis.
Post-UTME Screening Date and Centres
Upon completion of your admission form online, you will choose your preferred screening centre. Your screening date will also be provided on your acknowledgement slip upon completion of the admission process.
Candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
After reading and understanding the admission criteria detailed above, you may now proceed to our main admission portal
Igbinedion University, Okada, Your key to a Successful Future.
Mr. Edwin O. Okoro
For Enquiries: Registrar: 08033958334/ Admission Officer: Gbenga – 07032924219
PRO: Jide- 08037937287/ Emeka- 08052147039, 08033943875/ Webmaster: Damilola 07033010564
Liaison Officers: Lagos : Abayomi- 08033014446/ Abuja: Lucky- 08050517143/ Benin: Ewemade- 08066345045
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail