IMSU Admission Screening Form, Cut-off mark 2016/17. The Imo State University (IMSU) Online Registration for the Screening of prospective candidates for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2016/2017 Academic Year has commenced.
1. ELIGIBILITY for IMSU Admission Screening
Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice in the 2016/2017 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English
Language and Mathematics.
Please visit the University website www.imsu.edu.ng. for more information on the relevant subject combinations.
2. How to APply for IMSU Admission Screening Form
-Visit the university’s official website www.imsu.edu.ng
-Click on “2016/2017 UTME/DE Admission Screening Application” under Prospective Students
– On the page that opens, click on Post-UTME Application.
– Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided; click on “START” and proceed to generate your payment invoice.
– Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Diamond Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, Eco Bank, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, UBA, Access Bank).
-Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
– Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
-Proceed with the completion of the Form.
-Correctly enter your O’level results.
-Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Original Result that bears your passport photograph. , O’level results, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate and Local Government Identification
-Confirm your entries.
-Submit your application.
-Print out your acknowledgement slip.
-Await announcement from the University.
3. Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand, Five hundred naira (N2,500) only.
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically
loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
4. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
5. Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight Friday 26th August, 2016.
HELP DESK: This is provided in the Registration portal.
Deadline is 26th August, 2016.
IMSU Post-UTME Past Questions (Complete & Original) Buy it Here
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail