IMSU Pre-degree Application Form is Out – 2016/17. Applications are invited from Qualified candidates for admission into one year Extra-mural and pre-degree programme of Imo state university,owerri for the 2016/17 Academic session.
(a). Extra-mural programme who deficiencies in their O’level exams and seeking remedy examination conducted by accredited public examination bodies like WAEC,NECO and NABTEB or UTME conducted by JAMB. Subjects covered in the programme, include: English Language, Mathematics, Physics,Chemistry,Biology,Government,Literature-In-English,Igbo,Christian Religious Knowledge, Economics, Geography, Agricultural sciences, Computer science, french, History, commerce and principles of Accounts.
Candidates will be required to register on their own with the public examination body of their choice.
(b). The Pre-degree Programme is for candidates who already possesses university admission requirements and seek to undergo a year pre-degree study preparatory for subsequent admission into the 100Level Degree Programme of the Imo State University. The programme will be available in the Sciences, Business, Social sciences, Computer sciences, Humanities,Education, Engineering, Law, Medicine and Health sciences.
1. Candidate for Extra- Mural studies must have attempted SSCE/NABTEB with evidence of the subject failed for which remedy is sought.
2. Candidates for Pre-Degree must possess at least (5) Credit passes at not more than two sittings at the SSCE or GCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or equivalent qualifications. For the sciences, Engineering, Health sciences, Business, Social Science, Law and Education, the five credit include English Language and Mathematics. For Medicine, only one sitting is allowed at the SSCE,GCE,NECO,NABTAB or equivalent qualifications.
3. Pre-degree Candidates are required to take and pass the 2017 JAMB UTME with a pass mark.
4. Candidates should make IMSU their first choice if University in the UTME in their application forms.
5. For a candidate to have a space in the University, he/she must score a minimum of 50% in the First and Second semester exams of the CENTER in addition to the JAMB UTME pass mark
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to purchase the Scratch card at the cost of Six thousand, Five Hundred (#6,500) only at any Zenith Bank nearest to him/her or Imsu micro-finance Bank.
Candidates should upload the necessary information on the University website www.Imsu.edu.ng and return all completed forms to the Secretary, Center for Extra-Mural and pre-degree studies(CEPS), Imo State University, Owerri.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail