The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Maiduguri Sub Delegation is looking for suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Medical Storekeeper
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- Responsible for the assistance to the Warehouse Manager in the discharge of his duties and, more specifically, for the reception and careful inspection of items delivered to the Medical and Info stocks by suppliers or ICRC Geneva, for the proper and careful storage of such items and for their packing and distribution from ICRC Maiduguri warehouse to the field.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the medical warehouse as well as its infrastructure (pallets, shelving, electricity and water supply, lighting, air-conditioning)
- Ensuring that only authorized consignments leave the medical warehouse with appropriate documentation.
- Ensuring proper storage of all goods and protecting them adequately from heat, freezing, water, fire, dirt and vermin.
- Performing a complete entry inspection and informing the stock controller and medical warehouse manager of any discrepancies between packing list and physical consignment
- Packing cold chain items in appropriate cold boxes with sufficient ice packs according to the equipment instructions
- Providing protective packing for breakable items
- Taking active support role in the yearly or Ad Hoc formal inventory
- Minimum of Secondary education
- Technical or commercial high school is an asset
- 1-3 years work experience in a similar field
- Proficient Hausa Language and Good Verbal and basic written English knowledge
- PC literate: Microsoft office
- Sense of organization
- Rigor and method
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send application letter, curriculum vitae and contact details of three referees to: ABJ_Recruitment_Services@icrc.org
- Please clearly indicate “Medical Storekeeper Maiduguri” as the subject of your application (Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated)
- The deadline for the submission of applications will be the date above. Late application will not be considered
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- However, ICRC will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail