Interra Networks Limited (Interra), is a leading provider of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sector. We develop, deploy and manage ICT products and services with a focus on the emerging markets of the world from as simple as a website to as complex as a secure IP-Voice Network, we can help turn your business needs into a working solution. We bring our years of experience to bear in developing innovative solutions and partnering with our clients to ensure they derive maximum value from their technology projects.
We invite individuals with competencies that match our needs to please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and investigating the potential of having you join our team!
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Officer
- You should possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly innovative with a proven ability to create and implement sales strategies to achieve growth in revenue.
- Results oriented and target driven.
- You should also possess strong interpersonal skills with abilities to effectively build and manage relationships.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Locating, developing, and defining business opportunities as well as negotiating, and closing business deals utilizing both traditional and online platforms.
- Prepare proposals on company products/service offering.
- Updating sales activities using the CRM funnel.
- Going to conferences and seminars and keeping up with industry trends
- Meeting sales targets
- Administering technical presentations and establishing how a product meets client needs.
- Generate new business with assigned clients and targets in line with the sales plan.
- Develop a list of prospects in both the public & private sector across target markets.
- Carry out any other task that may be assigned by Management.
- Able to use MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Must be able to work under pressure and within environment of change, maintaining excellent quality.
- Able to work both in a team and also perform independently.
- Able to close deals.
- Good knowledge of Lagos market and its environs.
- Good knowledge of B2B and B2C sales
- Solid understanding of business development principles.
- Able to work to deadlines and have an understanding of how businesses operate.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in an Information Technology field.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years’ business experience.
- Possession of a professional certificate is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail