The ISH/London Met Scholarships is jointly run by International Students House (ISH) and London Metropolitan University. The scholarships are awarded to outstanding students from selected countries who wish to pursue a Master’s Degree at the University.
Host Institution(s): London Metropolitan University, United Kingdom
Field(s) of study: Any Master’s Degree Programme offered at the University
Number of Scholarships: Not specified.
Target group: Only students from the ISH Scholarship countries are eligible to apply: Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Russia, Tibet, Turkey, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.
Scholarship value/inclusions: The scholarship offers a full tuition fee scholarship to study one of London Met’s Master’s programmes plus one year’s free accommodation at International Students House.
Eligibility: You must:
– have an unconditional offer to study at London Met on one of London Met’s Masters courses.
– have a First Class Honours degree or the highest accolade for your degree.
– have an overall IELTS score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each component or SELT equivalent.
– be a national of one of the countries listed above.
How to Apply:
You must have an unconditional offer to study at London Met on one of London Met’s Masters courses to be considered for this scholarship. You can apply online through an e-application form or by downloading and emailing the application form.The next deadline is 30 April 2015 for courses starting in September 2015.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: 30 April 2015 (annual)
Study in: London, UK
Next course starts September 2015
Website: Official Scholarship Website: http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/international/scholarships-at-london-met/postgraduate-scholarships/ish—london-met-scholarship/
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000