JAGAL Group, is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country’s economy. Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group’s broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
JAGAL Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mason
Job ID: 631
Reporting to: Supervisor-Civil
- The principal responsibility of a mason is to ensure masonry works are carried out according to specifications: the right materials, tools and equipment are used for all masonry tools according to the supervisors’ specification.
Key Aims and Objectives
- Ensure that the supervisor’s work specifications are adhered to in all construction works.
- Inspection of repair work, projects, equipment and report to the supervisor.
- Give proper account of material stock in store /laydown and report to the supervisor.
- Should be able to execute levelling of concrete structures according to supervisor’s directive.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the supervisor in monitoring supply of materials to ensure that materials supplied are of high quality, for ensuring that works are completed in safe, proper and timely manner.
- Work closely with the iron bender and ensure that work is executed according to supervisor’s specification.
- Assist plumbers in masonry works where required i.e. hydrants, chambers, septic tanks, gutters culverts drains.
- Transfer materials, tools and equipment to sites where construction works are carried on.
- Perform other related duties
- Must possess a minimum of S.S.C.E with 5 years industrial work experience.
- Trade test with industrial work experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings.
- Possess ability to use building tools, equipment and materials.
- Thorough knowledge of the occupation and ability to adhere to occupational hazards precautions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More