JAMB Admission Posting is not Admission Offer from JAMB. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has stated that the recent list of candidates sent to tertiary institutions contains just the names of candidates who met the national cut-off point within the set criteria and hence qualified for screening in their respective institutions based on the institution’s capacity and it’s not in any way an admission list.
This was disclosed by the JAMB registrar Prof. Dibu Ojerinde, in a statement on Sunday.
According to him, the admission list will only be made available after appropriate screening of candidates by the institutions.
He equally added that all institutions that have need for more candidates can source from their omnibus printout earlier sent to them by the board in order to ensure that available spaces are adequately utilised.
In an earlier statement on Saturday credited to the Deputy Director of Press and Public Relations in the Ministry of Education, Mr. Ben. Bem-Goong, it was stated that the role of JAMB is to conduct the UTME, compile the list of candidates whose scores meet the cut-off marks (180 and above) and send same to the universities.
The institutions, will now shortlist the candidates, using the agreed guidelines and thereafter return the shortlisted candidates to JAMB for verification of compliance with the guidelines and issuance of JAMB admission letters.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail