Only JAMB Has The Right To Admit Candidates – Ministry Of Education. The Federal Ministry of Education has reiterated that the admission of candidates into tertiary institutions in the country remains the responsibility of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
The Ministry equally disclosed that institutions have power only to screen candidates sent to it by JAMB in order to fish out those with anti-social traits and suspicious credentials and that no university is allowed to have anything to do with any applicant who is not its student.
According to the Ministry’s Director, Press and Public Relations, Mr. Ben Bem Goong, the cancellation of post-UTME remains and screening for those admitted by JAMB is limited to only the examination of credentials and physical examination of candidates to ensure they are not cultists and this should be done upon resumption.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000