A university Don, Prof. John Okpako Enaowho has called for the scrapping of the National University Commission (NUC) and Joint Admission Matriculation Board JAMB in order to avoid what he described as retrogression in education in Nigeria.
He stated this during a 2-day education summit held in delta state.
He condemned the centralization powers of NUC and asserted that the scrapping of JAMB will give universities the opportunity to admit as many students as possible and be able to generate enough fund to operate independently.
He made reference to the United States of America which has 8 of the best 10 universities in the world. These universities according to him, are giving free hands to operate. He added that education should be removed from the shoulders of the Federal Government as it has huge responsibilities.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More