The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) in a statement has appealed to the public to remain calm and understanding following the planned protest by individuals under the aegis of education consultants.
The statement made available by the JAMB’s public relations officer, Dr Fabian Benjamin asked the aggrieved candidates to channel their complaints to the public complaints unit of the board or visit JAMB offices nationwide instead of allowing themselves to be used in pursuit of selfish interests.
Part of the statement reads, “We are not perfect as an organisation but we are working hard to ensure that Nigerian education is better than it is. We have taken the risk to do the unthinkable so as to change the paradigm.
“We will continue to call on all Nigerians to give us the benefit of the doubt and with their collective support we will give them one of the best CBTs globally.”
The board added that the worst CBT is far better than the best paper and pencil test (PPT), where candidates pouring acid on invigilators, bolting with questions papers and engaging in all forms of gross examination malpractices.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000