According to information reaching Examsguru Team, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has cancelled two exam centres due to poor facilities.
This was disclosed to us by the the Coordinator, National Headquarters Annex of the board in Lagos, Dr Beatrice Okorie.
The centres are Huntview Technology Limited, No. 4, Ayanboye St., Anthony village and the New Ocean Comprehensive High School, Megida, Ayobo area, Lagos.
Candidates who are yet to sit for their examination in the affected centres are to note that JAMB has provided alternative centres for them.
For candidates whose centres were Huntview Technology Limited, No. 4, Ayanboye St., Anthony village the new venue is now Jkk building, ETC Nigeria Limited, 229, Ikorodu road, Ilupeju.
While those that were suppose to sit for the examination at New Ocean Comprehensive High School, Megida, Ayobo area, Lagos will now Island Computers College, 99, Meiran road, Otapo Bus-stop, Meiran, Lagos as their examination venue.
Affected candidates are advised to go to their new centres immediately.
Officers of the Nigerian Civil Defence Corps have been stationed at the cancelled centres to direct candidates to the new centres.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail