Some 15 JAMB Official may go to jail. The JAMB Registrar, Prof. Dibu, Ojerinde, Registrar/Chief Executive of Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, has said that 15 employees of the board are currently being investigated for allegedly compromising standard in the accreditation of examination centres which resulted in the unavailability of adequate infrastructure needed for the examination.
According to him, the alleged compromise, led to the technical problems encountered during the conduct of the 2016 UTME.
He noted that of the affected staff are found guilt, they risk jail terms.
Meanwhile candidates and aggrieved parents earlier demonstrated saying that JAMB is Corrupt, Ojerinde must go for mismanaging UTME
The JAMB CBT 2016 has been marred with gross misconducts in-terms of examination conducts and results. Many candidates have not still seen their results till now while others complain of inconsistency in their results.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000