JAMB Change of Course and Institution 2016. JAMB change of course or institution is the process whereby a JAMB candidate decides to change his or her choice of course of school after completing the JAMB registration.
Normally, you cannot make any reasonable change in your JAMB form once it has been submitted. Because of the various request for change of course/constitution, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has given candidates chance to do their change of course or change of institution about few (about one or two) weeks after their examination.
In 2015 JAMB CBT, change of course and institution has not yet started. However, we will update you with the necessary information on this trend.
Why Should You Change your Institution or Course?
The major reasons why students fail to get admission into their school of choice is their inability to get the minimum eligibility standard needed by their school for the admission into their course of choice. There are many reasons why candidates may need to change their course or institution of study. here are the few reasons.
1. Low JAMB CBT Result Score:
This is the most important reason why you may need to change your course or institution if you want to secure admission into school this year.
Once, the JAMB result is out, candidates will now know their fate, if they will stance a chance to get admission into their school of choice based on the nature of the result.
Let’s say, you applied for Medicine and Surgery at University of Ilorin and when your JAMB CBT result came out, you had like 187 aggregate score. You know quite well that the University of Ilorin is a very competitive school and the course – MedSurge is a no go area with such a score.
At this point, your best chance of getting admission with this score is to change your course to any other less competitive course in the same institution of you do a change of institution from Unilorin to another school that are less competitive in admission process.
You may need to review the JAMB CBT Cut off Point for all schools to see which one you are really eligible for admission.
2. Mistakes during JAMB CBT Registration
3. Low Post UTME Score
4. Insurgencies is some regions
5. Incomplete O’level results
6. Decision based on Personal Reasons.
You can now see that in some instance, you may definitely need to change your course of institution if you really need to secure admission this year.
How to do Change of Course / Institution
I have written a step-by-step guide on how to change your institution or course here. So go ahead and read it carefully. That article will walk you through the necessary steps to achieve that without any hassle.
If you have any question concerning JAMB Change of Course and Institution 2015, kindly leave your comments below and we will attend to you immediately.
Share your JAMB results with us and get the best admission advice from us. Use the comments form below to submit your JAMB Results and Questions.
See you on top.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More