The JAMB closing date for the registration of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as earlier announced by JAMB remains February 5th, 2016.
Though there are rumours that there’s likely going to be an extension, our JAMB source has notified us that there is no official statement to that effect yet.
We therefore wish to advise all candidates who are yet to purchase their 2016 UTME forms to do so on or before February 5th, 2016.
This also extends to candidates who are still waiting for supplementary or additional list of their choice schools for the 2015/2016 admission year to be released.
It is always a bad idea to have all your eggs in one basket. There is no 100% guarantee that your name will appear on the list even if the school eventually releases it.
To be on a safe side, get the JAMB form before it expires. That way, even if you miss the 2015/2016 admission, you will still stand a chance in the 2016/2017 session.
However, if JAMB eventually extends the registration, we will be the first to inform you about that.
Practice: JAMB CBT FREE Practice Tutorial
Also remember the examination is expected to commence February 29th 2016 (all things being equal).
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
Tags: JAMB Closing Date