This is to inform the prospective Jamb Direct Entry Candidates for 2016/2017 Jamb Direct Entry Examination that Jamb Direct Entry Registration 2016/2017 has commenced and the form is now on sale by the participating banks.
How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry 2016
Interested candidates are to obtain the Direct Entry e-registration scratch card from any of the following places; Zenith Bank, Skye Bank, Union Bank, First Bank and NIPOST at the cost of N5,000 (Five thousand naira) only.
Read the full registration details here
No deadline has been announced.
Candidates are to visit the participating Banks and obtain the Jamb Direct Entry Registration 2016/2017 scratch card and visit Authorized JAMB Registration Centres in your locality.
The Price for Jamb Direct Entry Registration 2016/2017 Scratch Card is N5,000 only in the bank.
Candidates for Jamb Direct Entry Registration 2016/2017 should note that the ExamsGuru Team also have the Jamb Direct Entry Registration 2016/2017 Scratch Card for sale. Interested Candidates should contact us to request it.
Candidates for Jamb Direct Entry Registration 2016/2017 are also advised to take note of the registration instructions and closing date for Sales of scratch card and registration portal.
The ExamsGuru Team wishes you all the best. Any difficulty? do not hesitate to contact us for help. See you on top!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail