The Coordinator of the National Headquarters Annex, Lagos of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, Beatrice Okorie, has expressed regret over the technical issues encounter in some centres in the ongoing UTME.
According to her, most of the technical issues encountered were unforeseen circumstances and could happen anywhere and to anyone. Most of this has caused the cancellation of some centers
“We, indeed, regret the entire challenges because we mean well for the Nigerian-child. “We, however, must realize that these facilities are machines and can breakdown without warning. “Computers and generators are machines, just like cars.
“You can service your car today and take it out but on the way it can develop another fault. “We actually went round for accreditation and a routine check of the various centres and their facilities before accreditation for the examination, which commenced on February 27.”
In the midst of the ongoing exam, system failure had disrupted UTME Exam at Oshodi.
She further stated that no candidate participating in the ongoing UTME would suffer any penalties as a result of such issues and mentioned that the board has rectified the issues in the affected centres.
She added that there will be an improvement in the conduct of the Computer Based Test by 2017.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
Tags: JAMB CBT