JAMB has Instructs All Schools To Conclude 2015 Admission Processes Before Oct 31st.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, Following the decisions reached in the policy meeting held today has mandated institutions to conclude all admission processes on or before October 31st, 2015.
It was also decided that the 2015/2016 admission would be 60:40 ration in favour of science courses to Art courses and ration 70:30 for courses in Technology and non technology courses respectively.
This simply implies that science candidates stand a better chance of getting admitted this year than their arts counterparts.
Similarly, candidates who chose technology related courses will stand a better chance of getting admitted than their counterparts going for non-technology courses
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More