A man has been arrested in connection with impersonation in the ongoing Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination Conducted by JAMB.
According to reports, the man was caught attempting to sit for the examination for a girl.
While speaking on the issue of impersonation, the JAMB Registrar, Professor Dibu Ojerinde, said that the issue of malpractice has been drastically reduced. However impersonation is still a major problem.
“people want to come in and do the exams for others. However, the fingerprints of candidates are scanned at the entrance and their pictures appear on the computer and you can’t escape that. We caught some impersonators in Anambra or Imo State. They swapped seats, we saw a girl on the screen and a man sitting.” He said.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More
Tags: Examination Malpractice