Hmmmmm According to news reaching us from inside reports, Jamb has suddenly come up with a new eligibility regulation whereby students that scored 200marks & above in 5 Nig top universities are being posted to other universities (mostly private universities).
The affected universities include Unilag, OAU, Unilorin, Uniben and a yet to be confirmed institution. Though the Federal Government set the new Jamb score at 180, unfortunately, applicants to these affected universites who scored 200 and above may not write the post utme exam not to talk if being admitted.
According to highly reliable sources, Jamb has shortlisted 9,937students (out of over 30,000 applicants) for Unilag PostUtme & 18,324 students Unilorin by using different cut off marks like 220,240,250& 255 for diferent courses & catchment area.
This is a very illegal move which MUST be fought against. So for those who opt for these universities in their utme, hurriedly go to your school portal to see things for yourself.
A friend of mine just checked hers and discovered she has been changed to an unknown institution. This is no longer a rumour.
Thousands of students who passed their UTME examination & applied for these universities will be denied admission.
This is a move against the poor who cannot afford expensive private universities. How can someone opt for his/her preferred choice then you deny him the chance to write the exam?
Non~indigenes are the most at risk. This is illegal. SAY NO TO CORRUPTION! SAVE NIGERIAN STUDENTS!
For unilag students, you can check your eligibility status by following these steps: 1): Go to Unilag website www.unilag.edu.ng
2) Go to Prospective Students
3) Click on Full Time Undergraduate Admission
4) Click on POST-UTME APPLICATION
5) Insert your utme registration number, telephone number and email address.
Cc lalasticlala (Please help to share this information)
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000