Report reaching us has it that the senate has passed a resolution which stipulates that the registration fee for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by JAMB yearly will henceforth stand at Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (2,500) as against the current Five Thousand six hundred and fifty Naira (5,650)
This followed the adoption of the report of the Senate Committee on Tertiary Institutions and TETFund on the inquiry into the new JAMB admission policy.
Other resolutions reached include that the validity of the UTME Result be extended to three academic sessions and that other JAMB services like the change of Course and institution be made free.
The senators also resolved to amend the JAMB Act to reflect the new resolutions.
The question now is; will JAMB be willing to comply with these resolutions. So while we commend the senate for these resolutions, we equally urge them to ensure that JAMB implement them because that’s what truly matters.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More