JAMB News – Institutions will not Reject Candidates Unreasonably – JAMB Boss – Oloyede. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has disclosed that it will not allow institutions to reject candidates arbitrarily or as result of sudden change in admission criteria.
This was made known by the Registrar, Professor Is-haq O. Oloyede during the extra ordinary technical committee meeting on 2016 admissions to first choice institutions at Baze University, Abuja.
According to him, “JAMB will not accept whatever is done arbitrarily and I hope those that are here will make adjustment. They must be able to explain why somebody with high score was not taken. I have a particular school where the person who scored the highest marks was not taken and the reason was because the university changed its rules. You cannot change the rules when the game is on. You have to wait until 2017 to publish the new rules; you cannot have a particular rule and changed to another.”
He further mentioned that the admission criteria by institutions must be reasonable, explicit and must have been published in the 2016 admission brochure.
He equally stated that it is wrong for any institution to admit candidates beyond its carrying capacity and called on institutions that were yet to update their requirements for the 2017 brochure to urgently do so.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More